Ogury and The Trade Desk Partner To Offer Programmatic Mobile Advertising
Ogury and has announced a direct integration with The Trade Desk, both being leaders in advertising globally. Through this integration, media buyers can now have access to Ogury’s high-performance, privacy-protected mobile advertising capabilities.
This direct collaboration will enable agencies to create Programmatic Guaranteed campaigns, leveraging Ogury’s curated inventory, data targeting capabilities, and global presence to run ads more effectively, in accordance with an industry-wide trend toward Supply Path Optimisation.
Thomas Pasquet, CEO, Ogury said –
“We’re glad to work more closely with The Trade Desk, one of the world’s leading DSPs. Programmatic buying represents an important part of our revenue. With this direct integration we’re simplifying the life of media buyers, allowing them to easily get access to our unique solution based on quality inventory and relevant targeting, with user privacy in mind.”
In this collaboration, The Trade Desk can take advantage of Ogury’s following integrated solutions:
- Expanded reach across mobile settings, with inventory available in both apps and on the mobile web.
- Brand-protection tools, such as pre-bid fraud prevention.
- Personified Targeting, which is not dependent on cookies or IDs, leverages proprietary data to target custom-defined, qualified leads at large.
- Direct access to Ogury’s partner inventory, with the purpose of lowering campaign costs.
- Ad placement via a portfolio of completely on-screen formats that show all of the ad’s pixels for the duration of the ad’s exposure period.
Interesting Read: Clean Rooms Explained: How Marketers Can Prepare For Cookieless World
While Ogury transactions have been accessible on The Trade Desk for some years, this new direct integration enables media buyers to quickly activate new types of partnerships like Programmatic Guaranteed.
Media buyers may now use a variety of buying strategies to obtain Ogury’s data-enriched impressions. Similarly, publishers in Ogury’s ecosystem gain from increased demand for their advertising inventory, which The Trade Desk’s brand and agency clients provide.
- Neha Shah
- MarketingFebruary 26, 2022GroupM Launches Programmatic Marketplace, Result of Licensing Deals with Magnite and PubMatic
- MediaFebruary 25, 2022In a First, Walmart Reveals its $2.1B Advertising Revenue!
- MarketingFebruary 24, 2022Roku’s Streaming System is Clearly it’s Bonanza for Q4!
- TechnologyFebruary 22, 2022Yahoo Launches Cookieless ID Targeting Solutions for the Open Web