Nabd launches Personalized Email Newsletters Powered By AI and ML Algorithms
Nabd, a leading personalized Arabic Content platform launched a new Personalized Email Newsletter product. It will provide opted-in subscribers a daily news digest tailored to their interests, autonomously curated via sophisticated AI and machine-learning algorithms. Content will be delivered to them by email – one of the most effective distribution methods available today.
Interesting Read: How Will Dubai’s Metaverse Sector Contribute To Its Economy By 2030?
Strong subscriber base
Nabd reaches over 25 million users, generating over 2 billion page views every month, making it the biggest Arabic app globally. The Daily Email Newsletter has already been opted in by over 5 million subscribers during the beta and alpha phases. Aso, Nabd’s digital properties such as its mobile apps and web portal attract thousands of new subscribers every day.
How do the AI and MI Algorithms work?
Advanced AI and machine-learning algorithms analyze massive volumes of content in real time, including news articles and videos. Afterward, based on geolocation, interests, past engagement, and consumption patterns, the feature curates the most relevant and trending stories for each individual user.
And That’s What They Said
Mr. Al’a Abukhalaf, VP of Business Development at Nabd commented,
Nabd’s Daily Email Newsletters is one of the powerful tools our partners can leverage to promote and elevate their brand, as it offers an exclusive cutting-edge opportunity for brands to sponsor the daily newsletter, staying top-of-mind across Nabd’s highly-engaged Arabic readers and capturing their attention at the most receptive mindset; while they seek and consume relevant and timely information.
Our opted-in subscribers will on the other hand enjoy a personalized, digestible news summary, playing an important role in increasing the reach and retention of the Nabd platform.
Interesting Read: 6 Data Privacy Trends To Look Out For In 2022!
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 23, 2024In Conversation with EssenceMediacom’s Soumak Banik: Media Insights Unveiled
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence