MMP Worldwide announces a new exclusive partnership with Bidstack, the leading in-game ad tech platform across MENA. They aim to offer the next generation of programmatic in-gaming solutions to the market.
Bidstack is the leading in-game advertising and video game monetization platform that enhances the gaming experience with immersive advertising. It offers a range of non-intrusive brand opportunities with a worldwide reach. It provides multi-solution advertising access to the world’s biggest video games through ad formats like native in-game, in-menu, and rewarded video placements.
How is this partnership beneficial?
The opportunity for in-gaming advertising has been growing exponentially over the past few years. The MENA games market has quickly emerged as a key growth region for the global video game industry. Research estimates gamers reached 65.32 million in 2021, rising to 85.76 million in 202 in the region alone.
With MMPWW’s partnership, Bidstack will be able to scale immersive solutions across the Middle East and North Africa. With MMPWW‘s programmatic expertise, it can connect with consumers on the platforms they use most often with multiple activation options and unique experiences.
MENA is on its way to becoming a global hub for gaming, which is why this partnership is an important step for the investment scene in the region. This rapidly evolving space offers advertisers a great opportunity to take advantage of programmatic in-game advertising.
Businesses are increasingly turning to in-game advertising with impressive results – with over 3 billion gamers across the globe.
Interesting Read: Targetspot and Gadsme Unites to Launch In-Game Audio Ads
And that’s what they said
As reported by CampaignME, Walid Ramadan, general manager of MMP Experiences commented,
“This is one of the biggest launches we have done. We are continuing to set the agenda for the region by bringing the most innovative and cutting-edge solutions to our clients as they look to increase their digital presence in new ways, particularly as new opportunities continue to emerge in the sporting industry. By partnering with Bidstack we can offer these ground-breaking in-gaming formats, minimising disruption to the end user experience and helping marketers reach a new, engaged audience.”
Lewis Sherlock, EVP, Bidstack Technologies and Partnerships said,
“We’re delighted to be working with MMPWW across the MENA region to deliver authentic brand experiences that fit in seamlessly with the gameplay.
MENA is an important strategic market for Bidstack, and this innovative new partnership will help extend our sales effort into previously untouched markets. MMPWW will become our first buy-side enterprise sales partner in the region, and we are looking forward to working closely with them to unlock gaming as an engaging and effective new ad channel for their partners.”
Interesting Read: Meta Audience Network Announces Rewarded Interstitial Ads
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 23, 2024In Conversation with EssenceMediacom’s Soumak Banik: Media Insights Unveiled
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence