Wassim Mneimneh has been named the new Managing Director for the MENAT region by MiQ, an eminent figure in programmatic media. With over 17 years of experience in the digital media space, Mneimneh has gained invaluable knowledge from his work with renowned companies like DoubleVerify, TikTok, Connect Ads, and Nielsen.
Mneimneh appointed as MiQ’s Managing Director in MENAT
His career encompasses a variety of roles. He started as a media planner with MCN. Furthermore, he went on to contribute to the success of global companies like Nielsen, TikTok, and DoubleVerify. Significantly he made a substantial contribution to DoubleVerify’s rise to prominence as the sector’s leading measurement provider. Mneimneh’s responsibilities at MiQ will center on growing the company’s market, creating a strong presence in MENAT, and cultivating enduring bonds with agencies and brands in the area.
With its programmatic tools and products, MiQ is dedicated to growing its business unit in MENAT. Mneimneh’s primary responsibility at MiQ will be to boost market presence and establish a solid foothold in MENAT. His immediate goals are to coordinate market presence campaigns, establish strategic partnerships, and match MiQ to the particular requirements of the MENAT area.
Here’s what they said
Wassim Mneimneh said,
I am thrilled to embark on this journey with MiQ as their MD for the region. My goal is to not only grow the business, but to establish a solid and impactful presence for MiQ, covering the diverse and dynamic markets of the region. Together, we will navigate new horizons and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Lee Puri, Global Chief Growth Officer and Co-founder, MiQ, commented,
We are incredibly excited to have Wassim join us as Managing Director of MENAT. MiQ has been operating in the region for almost three years, and Wassim’s appointment is a testament to our ongoing commitment to shape MiQ as the leading programmatic media partner in MENAT.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer