Meta India partners with IndiaAI to propel AI and Emerging Technology innovations
Meta India and India AI, the independent commercial unit operating within the Digital India Corporation have formed a dynamic cooperation. They intend to create a framework for collaborating and working together on AI and cutting-edge emerging technology. According to the official press release, both groups will concentrate on supporting ethical AI practices through collaboratively creating fundamental tools and procedures.
India AI is an effort to create an eco-system in India and an educational portal with research capabilities. Through this collaboration, Meta India and India AI hope to make Meta’s open-source AI models usable by the public. Additionally, it is intended to advance translation-driven innovation, generative AI, cognitive systems, and social inclusion while enhancing governmental service delivery.
India AI and Meta India will additionally develop a center of excellence, according to their recommendations. To encourage the culture of start-ups in AI and emerging technology is the goal. The partnership will enable India AI to capitalize on Meta’s AI research models, including Llama, Massively Multilingual Speech and more. This will enable Meta to concentrate on Indian language databases. It will make it possible to prioritize LLMs and translations for languages with limited resources.
Moreover, they share a vision to raise shareholder awareness about emerging technologies’ benefits and hazards. These parties comprise decision-makers, businesses, the civic society at large, and the general population. Moreover, India AI and Meta India will work to make AI resources more accessible to researchers, start-ups, and enterprises with minimal funding sources.
Both organizations are committed to improving initiatives and suggestions. This will raise AI and cutting-edge technologies expertise among those working in this field. It will help to advance AI development in the nation. The industry is about to see a change like none before as this alliance opens the door to an era fueled by AI.
Here’s what they said
Abhishek Singh, CEO of India AI stated,
India is at the forefront of adopting digital technologies and it is evident that AI and Emerging Technologies will play a pivotal role in expanding the advantages of technology to a broader population. Through this partnership with Meta, the joint research and development endeavors will tackle large-scale challenges by leveraging cutting edge AI technologies.
Nick Clegg, President of Global Affairs, Meta commented,
Meta’s open approach to AI innovations is complementary to India’s leadership on digital issues. India AI is an exciting programme and with close collaboration between government and industry, we can strengthen India’s leadership and help to ensure AI tools are built for India’s unique needs.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer