MediaMix And Starzmedia Launched OOH Advertising Across UAE
OOH company Media Mix Advertising and Starz Media join forces to launch OOH advertising across the UAE. Paul Abouchacra, who is in charge of Media Mix Advertising, is an experienced man in the UAE when it comes to out-of-home advertising.
Media Mix’s vision is to become one of the world’s leading outdoor media companies while steadily expanding its market presence. In Dubai, UAE, it seeks to offer brands professional, visible, and targeted exposure in the city’s landscape by strategically placing outdoor advertising mediums.
As a result of the strategic alliance between StarzMedia and Media Mix, both companies gained mutually beneficial results. StarzMedia, Danube’s sister company, provides 528 bus shelters and mupis for the entire city of Dubai.
Interesting Read: Lemma Partners With Continuum, Expand DOOH Presence In The Middle East
As a result of the acquisition, Media Mix and Starz Media now own 25 unipoles in Dubai. Four of them were acquired on 1st May. They can be found opposite Dubai Festival City, with two unipoles on Al Rebat Street and two on Nadd Al Hamar Street. A recent acquisition involved 21 unipoles installed along 30 kilometers of Sheikh Zayed Road between Jebel Ali and Dubai Parks. Moreover, a full takeover of Abu Dhabi theme parks was achieved through the booking of 21 unipoles along the total stretch of 60 kilometers on Sheikh Zayed Road.
Interesting Read: Dubai To Host Global Metaverse Event, Unveils Its Ambitious Strategy
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.12.08In Conversation with Mindshare’s Amit Lall: Mastering Digital Dynamics
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA