Lemma Partners With Continuum, Expand DOOH Presence In The Middle East
Lemma, one of the largest DOOH platforms, is strengthening its presence in the Middle East with an exclusive partnership with Continuum.
Interesting Read: All You Need To Know About The Rise Of DOOH Advertising
Building a Partnership in the Middle East
With its focus on the Middle East region, Continuum, a specialist media representation firm, helps Lemma drive demand for its programmatic DOOH offering while growing the company’s supply, including bringing on new DOOH screens.
Having successfully scaled businesses in India & SEA, Lemma is now expanding its services in many regions sourcing in demand and supply through global connections via the programmatic platform. With Lemma, advertisers & marketers can reach diverse audience segments that are connected to thousands of screens in the Middle East region.
Lemma offers easy access to a new digital inventory in a measurable, automated, and attainable format to instantly roll out marketing campaigns. It will build a strong local presence in one of the world’s largest DOOH markets by leveraging a wide portfolio of Ad Tech and Media technologies from Continuum in the Middle East.
With the Middle East poised to be the next thriving ground for DOOH, Lemma with this partnership plans to expand the availability of upgraded & quantifiable DOOH solutions at an accelerated pace and scale programmatic demand in the region. Moreover, the integration allows advertisers to leverage creative flexibility, contextual ad serving in real-time, and a variety of benefits to enhance outdoor communication and marketing strategies on a single platform.
Interesting Read: Power Of Out-Of-Home Advertising In The Middle East And Road Ahead
And that’s what they said
Abhimanyu Yadav, VP of Sales, EMEA expressed excitement for the partnership and introduction of programmatic DOOH advertising across the Middle East said,
Programmatic DOOH is set to transform the OOH industry & provide clients with the opportunity to target the audience more accurately with audience buying systems & measure the campaign through data & transparency. This is an exciting way to deliver brand experiences to consumers in the outdoor space with ultimate impact on viewing consumers delivered through real-time opportunities and advanced tech.
Mohammad Nayeem Siddiqui, Sales Director EMEA, said,
Continuum a leading media technology company with expertise in ad tech & emerging media solutions is committed to helping businesses adapt to new technologies & enable brands to increase their ROI.
Continuum with this exclusive partnership with Lemma, will bring programmatic DOOH solutions in the Middle east and enable marketers to explore the medium, activating ads on any Digital OOH screen.
The technology leveraged by Lemma will be a game-changer in the market. With the presence of digital signage, content is controlled by outstanding software making it much easier to manage and adapt through reliable consumer insights. It’s only a matter of time before this brings about a major shift in the outdoor advertising.
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.12.08In Conversation with Mindshare’s Amit Lall: Mastering Digital Dynamics
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA