Lemma and Phi Advertising Collaborate to Bring Programmatic Advertising to UAE Market
Lemma, an independent Supply Side (SSP) Platform for DOOH & Phi advertising has partnered to make Phi’s digital billboards available for programmatic purchase on Lemma’s SSP platform. The new partnership will allow global advertisers to use Phi’s premium digital billboards through Lemma’s platform.
Phi and Lemma are teaming up to expand the reach of global advertisers by making Phi’s high-traffic roadside digital billboards available for programmatic purchase through Lemma’s platform. This will allow advertisers to access Phi’s inventory in premium locations in UAE and Lemma’s platform will connect with leading global DSPs for this purpose.
Lemma will assist Phi in increasing their digital billboards’ usage and revenue potential by providing programmatic features such as real-time ad synchronization with data like weather, traffic, footfall, etc. This will help Phi to achieve higher fill rates and better returns on their digital out-of-home inventory.
Phi is integrating 50% of its digital billboards into Lemma’s platform, with the goal of making its entire network available for programmatic purchasing. The billboards are strategically placed and designed to easily catch attention, allowing brands to connect with relevant audiences using insights, creativity, and innovation.
And that’s what they said
“For years, brands struggled to measure the effectiveness of out-of-home ads. But with Lemma programmatic DOOH solutions, we are confident to promise our clients a high precision targeting and clear-cut ROI for a broadcasted reach,”
said Bashar Dababneh, Head of Marcomms at Phi Advertising
Sabarish Pillai, Global Programmatic VP, Lemma said that they are excited to work with PHI advertising and that they look forward to collaborating with their team to bring about a new wave of change in the DOOH space.
“The demand for programmatic DOOH is on the rise, and to keep pace with this demand, we at Lemma are onboarding leading providers like Phi advertising to bring more prime and quality inventory to the mix.”
Continuum Media is Lemma’s local partner, driving demand for Programmatic DOOH in the MENA region.
“This is just another successful beginning to our expansion in the Middle East. We are pleased to have phi screens onboarded with us. It’s only a matter of time before this brings about a significant shift in outdoor advertising,”
said Mohammad Nayeem, sales director of EMEA, Continuum media.
Interesting Read: All You Need To Know About The Rise Of DOOH Advertising
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA
- Blog2023.10.10Saffola’s Impactful 40 under 40: Inspiring Health Choices