JioAds Launches Picasso.AI, Its Proprietary Advertiser-Focused AI Tool
JioAds releases Picasso.AI, a proprietary advertiser-focused artificial intelligence tool. The platform tackles a critical issue that small businesses deal with. It helps local businesses in the area produce engaging video creatives that are suited to their unique requirements and local clientele. The new artificial intelligence-led solution was introduced by JioAds CEO Gulshan Verma.
Through his LinkedIn profile, Verma shared his vision for JioAds. He said he wanted to serve millions of advertisers—from the biggest corporations to the tiniest local businesses. This program seeks to improve customer satisfaction by offering a wide range of pertinent offers. Moreover, it also looks to facilitate smooth communication between companies and their customers.
Verma’s primary challenge relates to the difficult undertaking that small local businesses must undertake. This consists of creating engaging video content that appeals to their Pincode-confined target audience. Picasso.AI is a trailblazing solution that promises to successfully close this gap, recognizing this challenge as a critical issue in the field of digital advertising.
Gen AI-powered technology solution
Picasso.AI is powered by Gen AI technology. It gives small businesses the resources they need to produce and choose from a wide range of video creatives suited to their particular needs. By utilizing artificial intelligence, the platform helps businesses create visually appealing and engaging content that is not only highly impactful but also relevant. Picasso.AI enables companies to engage with their target audience on mobile devices and Connected TV (CTV) platforms. Furthermore, it ensures accurate and efficient outreach within their local pincode areas, by enabling the creation of hyper-localized video campaigns.
After the tool was successfully introduced to the market and its capabilities were demonstrated at the recent and esteemed India Mobile Congress (IMC) event, Verma expressed his pride in the JioAds team. He called on companies and associates to seek out the opportunities Picasso.AI was offering.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- Media2023.12.11VideoAmp Introduces Commingled ID Solutions for Cookie-less Future
- Media2023.12.11OMD Defends its Media Responsibilities for DFI Retail Group in APAC
- Media2023.12.11Jio Haptik Introduces Contakt, A Gen-AI Customer Experience Platform
- Media2023.12.08Yahoo DSP Leverages Both AI and First Party Data For Campaign Advancement