JGroup and FoxPush Announces World’s First Arabic Demand Side Platform.
- Fox Push, the latest investment venture of JGroup, together announces the world’s first Arabic demand-side platform(DSP).
- The DSP platform will have Cost Per Action(CPA) and Cost Per Lead(CPL) bidding models.
- It will offer programmatic direct buying solutions to advertisers and media buying agencies.
- The Arabic DSP will enhance the performance of the targeted campaign with the focus on Arabic speaking demographic through the power of mobile, video, and display.
- The Arabic DSP is linked to premium publishers across GCC as well as over 50 prominent SSP’s worldwide.
Recently, JGroup invested USD 15 million in the Dubai-based adtech start-up FoxPush and together announced the launch of the world’s first Arabic performance-based demand-side platform(DSP). This marks their second phase of the partnership that focuses to unlock endless opportunities for advertisers, media buying agencies, and brands while focusing to create a global footprint within the digital industry. Imad Jomaa, Founder and President of JGroup said,
“Digital consumers are swiftly changing the dynamics of advertising across the globe. Advertisers, media buying agencies and brands are expected to interact with digital consumers at every touchpoint to ensure they secure the top of mind brand recall.
With the world’s first Arabic DSP, we enable a brand to achieve this part of the customer journey with ease, especially when they want to focus on the Arabic speaking audience. The launch of the first Arabic DSP in the world is a milestone achievement not only for us but for the whole advertising industry. It helps, supports and motivates all of us to broaden our offerings to the Arabic-speaking demographic and elevate the engagement level of digital advertising.”
The first-ever Arabic DSP in the market includes Cost per Action (CPA) and Cost per Lead (CPL) bidding models to cater to the targeted requirements of advertisers, media buying agencies, and brands worldwide. It has access to premium publishers across GCC and 50+ leading SSP’s worldwide.
DSP is a software solution used by advertisers to purchase videos, display, and mobile ads in an automated fashion. JGroup and FoxPush elevate the DSP performance, especially to capture the mind space of Arabic audiences. Ahmed Elsayed, Co-Founder, and COO at FoxPush elaborated further and said,
“Launching the first Arabic DSP in the world is a moment of pride for us at FoxPush. It is a game-changing solution that is engineered to cater to the Arabic audience and truly focuses on their needs and demands. There are over 420 million Arabic speaking people in the world and our Arabic DSP will enable brands and advertisers to help reach out to this wide demographic through the power of mobile, video and display. The solution has the capabilities to drive the wave of transformation forward within the digital advertising industry.”
Advertisers and media agencies will be able to access the new Arabic DSP in early Jan 2021. Meanwhile, JGroup and FoxPush are open to the idea of creating accounts for selected brands and advertisers.
JGroup, a Lebanon-based holding company with a presence across the Middle East, Europe, Asia, and the United States. The regional group is established by prominent entrepreneur Imad Jomaa. The regional company’s portfolio comprises 38 subsidiaries operating across several industries that include Digital Media, Advertising, Real Estate, Production House, Production, Technology, Contracting & Development, Pharmaceuticals, Printing, Sports, Distribution, Hospitality, Art, and Investment. To know more, check http://www.jgroup-me.com
FoxPush is an emerging Dubai-based Adtech startup founded by co-founders Ahmed Elsayed and Mohammed AlMali. It is well-known in the regional adtech industry for its programmatic advertising platform based on the cost-per-lead buying model. The platform delivers qualified leads to the brands and advertisers and helps businesses to enhance the performance of their websites and targeted digital campaigns. It has a rich source of curated data of the Arabic audience and publishers’ side solutions used by over 50,000 portals worldwide including regional outlets in the MENA region. To know more, check https://www.foxpush.com.
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA
- Blog2023.10.10Saffola’s Impactful 40 under 40: Inspiring Health Choices