TTK Healthcare, a diversified conglomerate with a wide range of healthcare and FMCG products, has awarded the e-commerce mandate to Interactive Avenues, the digital arm of IPG Mediabrands India. The agency won the account after a multi-agency pitch process and will handle it from their Chennai office.
The e-commerce mandate
TTK Healthcare’s ecommerce presence will be managed by Interactive Avenues, and sales will be increased across key marketplaces and quick commerce platforms. Their responsibilities include e-commerce strategy, content creation, media activation, catalog management, and other duties.
Here’s what they said
Arjun Siva, DGM – digital marketing & eCommerce, TTK Healthcare, said,
We are delighted to appoint Interactive Avenues as our eCommerce agency. We’re confident their proven digital expertise will help us drive growth and efficiencies across eCommerce platforms, especially for our brands Skore & MsChief in the sexual pleasure category and Eva, our personal enhancement brand.
Aparna Tadikonda, EVP South, Interactive Avenues, commented,
TTK Healthcare has significantly contributed to the advancement of India’s FMCG & healthcare ecosystem for over 6 decades, and is also a pioneer of the condom industry in India. We are thrilled to be working with them. We will focus on delivering a seamless customer journey and driving digital growth powered by our proprietary data-driven frameworks and tools.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer