Data is a goldmine in 2022. W group, a pioneer in the data measurement domain with its subsidiaries- Hypermedia and DigitAll leading at the forefront. The W Group will launch its data intelligence service in the UAE within the next year, offering a fully customized DOOH media experience to its 800 strategic partners and clients.
For the future of effective OOH business planning, access to trustworthy data measuring tools is critical. These solutions not only provide a guaranteed return on investment (ROI) by revealing sales insights, but they also open up a vast and varied possibility for smart experience customization.
Data is the key to providing prospective clients with unrivaled access to consumer insights, as well as ‘campaign performance reports’ that ensure a successful ad campaign. That is why Hypermedia has made significant investments in digitizing all main media assets across all of its initiatives in Dubai Metro, Malls, Outdoor, and in-store.
Philip Matta, W Group’s Chief Operating Officer expressed the excitement to be able to share the unique data measurement tools in the near future.
Interesting Read: Power Of Out-Of-Home Advertising In The Middle East And Road Ahead
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence
- TechnologyJanuary 24, 2024Nazara Tech’s Nodwin Gaming Acquires Comic Con India for Rs 55 Cr