HUAWEI Ads, a programmatic digital advertising platform, with enhanced marketing offerings rebranded as Petal ads starting in December. In an e-mail to all the marketers, the company stated that this is the right time to reflect on the growth of the ad ecosystem and begin a new era as Petal Ads.
Huawei Ads offers advertisers the opportunity to advertise their brands through targeted campaigns on the extensive Huawei mobile ecosystem, which allows advertisers to grow their business quickly. Since its launch in 2017, the tech company has worked closely with advertisers, media, and publishers to develop an expansive ad ecosystem.
Over the years, they have integrated 360,000 global publishers and served over 4 billion daily ad requests. It has evolved and the reach has grown beyond Huwaei devices. The company is constantly adding new ad features to improve partner experience. Next year new ad experiences will be under Petal Ads.
Interesting Read: The Journey From Deterministic To Probabilistic Marketing
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA
- Blog2023.10.10Saffola’s Impactful 40 under 40: Inspiring Health Choices