How Will Partnership With Criteo Benefit Flipkart’s AdTech Business?
Flipkart and Criteo, a global technology company providing a Commerce Media Platform, have partnered up to use full funnel measurement capabilities for Product Performance Ads (PPA). As a result, Flipkart’s off-platform offerings are going to be strengthened, and advertisers across segments will have the opportunity to reach and engage high-intention customers.
Interesting Read: Everything The Quarterly Results Of The Tech Giants Have To Say
Growth Strategy For Flipkart’s Adtech Business
This launch is a part of the larger 2022 growth strategy for Flipkart’s Adtech business as it continues to innovate and unlock value for brands and sellers. Criteo’s commerce media capabilities will help Flipkart to serve advertisers of all sizes with their full-funnel marketing goals on the open web by leveraging its audience signals for highly relevant reach, resulting in higher campaign effectiveness. Advertisers will be able to drive marketing outcomes and build lifetime value across Flipkart’s 400+ million customers in India.
Advertisers will be able to run marketing campaigns while receiving full-funnel metrics with this solution. Flipkart’s PPA tool also includes Criteo’s Dynamic Creative Optimization+, which ensures that the right customer receives the right communication while improving performance.
And that’s what they said
Sankalp Mehrotra, Vice-President – Monetisation, Flipkart, said that commerce advertising is growing faster than the overall digital market. It will soon account for a sizable portion of the total digital pie.
“Flipkart Ads is focused on providing technology-led advertising solutions to ensure the most relevant experience and outcomes for advertisers and customers alike. In addition to our current suite of advertising options, the launch of PPA in partnership with Criteo will help address the needs of incumbent and insurgent brands across verticals to solve their full-funnel marketing objectives on the open internet.”
Taranjeet Singh, Managing Director, SEA and India, Criteo, added,
“We are happy to announce the partnership with Flipkart, India’s homegrown e-commerce platform, to further accelerate and utilise Criteo’s commerce media capability. By combining Criteo’s superior audience-first technology and Flipkart’s reach, we will be able to offer a remarkable capability to marketers and brands to achieve meaningful marketing outcomes on the open internet.”
Interesting Read: AVOD strategy For Netflix Ahead: Should Advertisers Rejoice?
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.12.08In Conversation with Mindshare’s Amit Lall: Mastering Digital Dynamics
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA