Google Ads Launches Performance Max To All Advertisers Globally
Google ads announced an expanded rollout of Performance Max campaigns to all advertisers globally that will help them to drive more conversions.
What Is It About?
Last year, Google introduced Performance Max campaigns which enable users to buy ads across multiple platforms, including YouTube, Display, Search, Discover, Gmail, and Maps, with one single campaign. In addition to keyword-driven Search campaigns, they complement Google’s full suite of advertising channels and inventory.
Performance Max campaigns will start to roll out to all advertisers today! This new campaign type can help you drive more conversions across all of Google’s ad inventory.
— Google Ads (@GoogleAds) November 2, 2021
Interesting Read: Neeva : An Ad-Free Search Engine Launched By Former Google Ads Head
How Will It Help Advertisers?
Performance Max helps increase online sales, generate leads, or grow offline sales. It helps you achieve your goals in four main ways:
- Increasing conversions and value: Capitalize on new conversion opportunities by adjusting automated bids across channels in real-time.
- Finding new customers: Google’s real-time understanding of user intent, behavior, and context can help you create more relevant ads to target new audiences.
- Gaining richer insights: Performance Max campaigns are now included in the insights page.
- Working together with automation: Get better results through automation by providing high-quality creative assets and insights into which audiences convert well.
MG, Deezer, and Allianz are brands that have used the beta version of the campaign. Marketers report that it helped them improve their conversion rates, find new customers, and understand consumers better.
Interesting Read: Google Gives A New Look For Attribution Reports in Google Ads
New Features In The Works
The Google Ads team announced that next year it will add more Performance Max features specifically for retailers. Retailers with local inventory feeds will see new Search and Maps ad formats integrated with their products to help increase foot traffic to their stores. Furthermore, Smart Shopping and Local campaigns will be upgraded next year.
Eduardo Indacochea, Google, senior director of product management said in a blog post,
“We know the holidays are a critical time of year for your business. You should continue using Smart Shopping and Local campaigns to reach more shoppers across online and in-store experiences this holiday season.”
He further added,
“However, when the time is right for your business, you can start testing Performance Max campaigns before next year’s campaign upgrades.”
Google plans to continue investing in Performance Max and improving its automation technology in order to help businesses succeed.
Interesting Read: The Ultimate A-Z Glossary Of Digital Advertising!
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA
- Blog2023.10.10Saffola’s Impactful 40 under 40: Inspiring Health Choices