Dubai-based FoxPush announced the launch of the Middle East’s first supply-side platform (SSP). It is the region’s first company to provide a full-stack solution for publishers and advertisers. The platform gives publishers access to high-demand premium content while providing advertisers with greater transparency and visibility of the marketplace. Moreover, it helps the buyers and sellers maximize the revenue they have made through the brand management of their companies.
Interesting Read: Programmatic Advertising Platforms in 2020: A Complete Guide
How Will The Supply-Side Platform (SSP) Help The Publishers?
The supply-side platform allows web publishers to control their ad space and leverage ad revenue. FoxPush promises a 90 per cent+ fill rate by introducing SSPs in the Middle East and hopes to enhance the advertising space to a great extent. Considering the standard practices of the regional market, the company has created a tailor-made platform for MENA-based advertisers.
-The new technology will help publishers increase their revenue through premium advertising.
-A unique lead generation tool is provided to improve the user experience on publishing sites.
-The software can detect languages such as English or Arabic based on keywords, domain links, and creative images of the ad. As a result, it allows publishers to block the display of inappropriate ads on their pages.
That’s What They Said!
JGroup has made an investment of USD 15 million in FoxPush. Founder and CEO of JGroup, Imad Jomaa, says that FoxPush will enable publishers across the Middle East to enhance their offerings.
“Supply-side platforms are among the leading players in the online advertising ecosystem, and the launch of the Middle East’s first built SSP is a milestone achievement for the whole MENA advertising industry.”
He further added,
“We are glad to see FoxPush keep on track with global innovation to quickly adopt the latest technologies to offer consumers within the regional market with the latest standards in the industry.”
Ahmed Elsayed at FoxPush commented,
“FoxPush is an innovative player in the supply side platform space, being the first organization to bring in certain aspects of the technology in the MENA region. We are excited to see the potential of the platform in the region and aim to strengthen the brand presence of companies across the region.”
Interesting Read: A One-stop Guide On All You Ever Need To Know About AdTech In 2020
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA
- Blog2023.10.10Saffola’s Impactful 40 under 40: Inspiring Health Choices