‘Dentsu Curate’, Programmatic Supply Solution Launches In India
Dentsu Programmatic has launched its strategic programmatic supply solution ‘Dentsu Curate’ in India. Dentsu Curate offers advertisers the first-of-its-kind opportunity to target quality, fraud-free, brand-safe, and viewable inventory, It allows them to improve performance and increase operational efficiency.
It also aims to improve media quality by consolidating supply and involving deeper integrations with tech platforms and data partners. Dentsu Curate was first introduced in APAC. It is built on Dentsu international’s global clean supply initiative. The programmatic supply solution guides advertisers in buying digital inventory across media on behalf of dentsu X, Carat, and iProspect in a brand-safe and fraud-free environment through robust evaluation mechanisms, with industry-leading partnerships.
For the uninitiated, programmatic advertising helps advertisers target specific audiences and improve the efficiency of their advertising campaigns. For instance, advertisers can buy more than one DSP (Demand Side Platform) that is connected to several SSPs (Supply Side Platforms). As a result, they will have access to all the channels and publishers in the region. However, it can be challenging to reach addressable audiences without increasing costs. With Dentsu Curate, Indian advertisers will have access to addressable markets across Display, Mobile, CTV, DOOH, and native.
And that’s what they said
Speaking on the launch, Divya Karani, South Asia Chief Executive Officer, Media, dentsu said,
“Dentsu Curate offers our clients’ assurance and trust in maximizing fraud-free, brand safe, and viewable inventory. Dentsu’s ability to fulfill these assurances entails working with the right supply partners with robust solutions and value to ensure clean supply in building a marketplace for our advertisers.”
Salil Shanker, Chief Operating Officer, Dentsu Programmatic added,
“At dentsu, we are committed to investing our brand dollars to deliver maximum efficiency and efficacy whilst safeguarding brand legacy. With the launch of Dentsu Curate, we are equipped to help enable great value and outcomes for our clients and support a fair marketplace.”
Saagar Sethi, President Amplifi India said,
“It is all about finding the right mixture of quality publishers and partners that align with our defined quality KPIs. Our Inventory Superiority Mechanism is used to analyse the quality of a publisher across a variety of our trusted partners. With Dentsu Curate we safeguard transparency on the overall media operations.”
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence
- TechnologyJanuary 24, 2024Nazara Tech’s Nodwin Gaming Acquires Comic Con India for Rs 55 Cr