TargetVideo, the Munich-based video publishing and advertising leader, acquired Brid.TV, their long-time technology partner. The joint venture will aim to meet the demands of the rapidly growing video system. They will also provide strategic solutions to lay a better foundation for publishers. The acquisition amount remains undisclosed.
Since 2014, they have advocated for a very adaptable, fully functioning video content monetization alternative for online publishers. With this merger, the digital media company will now permit its partners to leverage further developments in the video ad industry. They intend to offer a comprehensive solution that allows publishers to profit from player technology, exclusive content, and monetization. This will be the main source of revenue and expansion for the company.
Maximilian Gall, CEO, and founder of TargetVideo announced,
We are thrilled to join forces. This acquisition not only gives us access to the international market but also accelerates the development of our ad technology and ensures that our publisher network remains ahead of the curve.
Furthermore, he added,
Now, we can offer brands and media agencies an expanded range of programmatic advertising option.
Uros Jojic, founder of Brid.TV, and TargetVideo’s co-CEO added,
By infusing our platform with high quality video content and a large ad demand, we will enhance its value to users and unlock new possibilities for publishers and ad agency partners, enabling them to optimize their business.
What is TargetVideo?
TargetVideo is one of the leading video marketers in Germany. They host a premium partner network, own media brands and reach 33+ million diverse users per month. They develop creative individual and content marketing ideas, and video campaigns for popular advertisers and companies. TargetVideo is an industry leader in German video content production, marketing, and technology. Procter & Gamble, Otto, Bayer, and VW are among its clients.
What is Brid.TV?
Located in Los Angeles and Belgrade, Brid.TV is a rapidly growing technology company. Their technology includes a powerful HTML5 player, a specialized video platform, an intuitive content management system, and specialized AdTech features. These help grow audiences, improve engagement, and drive revenue for publishers. Brid.TV focuses on innovation and cutting-edge technologies for providing users with the most effective video monetization solutions.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 21, 2024Walmart Reveals Plans to Acquire Smart TV Maker VIZIO for $2.3B
- MediaFebruary 21, 2024GOZOOP HAWKS Secures Listening and Digital Response Management Duties for Amazon miniTV
- MediaFebruary 20, 2024Eyeota and Vistar Media Partner to Enhance DOOH Targeting
- MediaFebruary 20, 2024Dentsu Creative Bags the Creative Mandate for Motorola India