Noise-O-Meter By Bose Rewards Rising Noise Level With Discounts On Its Headphones.
Wunderman Thompson and Bose launches Noise-O-Meter to bring noise-cancelling savings to loud homes.
The new normal for millions of office goers is Working From Home (WFH) owing to COVID-19 pandemic. Many are able to maintain their productivity while working from the home offices but it may not be true for all. The volume indoors can be so high that the streets outside may sound calm and quiet.
To combat this cacophony, Bose is taking a singular approach and offering savings on its newest and innovative noise-cancelling headphones: The louder your home office, the larger your discount.
The new video ‘Noise-o-meter’ is developed by Wunderman Thompson, Dubai, and launched it in UAE. It measures ambient noise levels and instantaneously converts the decibels into discounts.
Bose Noise-Canceling Headphones 700 was launched in a new era of audio technology. Bose partnered with Wunderman Thompson Dubai, which engineered a unique algorithm for interpreting sound data. Thus, offering Bose fans a playful, enriching, and rewarding way to get their hands on these unrivalled headphones. The video ad is a blend of creativity and innovation.
Pablo Maldonado, Executive Creative Director at Wunderman Thompson Dubai, explains:
Unwelcome decibels are everywhere, from the whooshing hairdryer to that rattling washing machine and those boisterous neighbors. We wanted people to have some fun even as they save more and bring the calm inside. What makes Noise-O-Meter extra rewarding for us is the fact that it was dreamt up and brought to life from our home offices!
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 23, 2024In Conversation with EssenceMediacom’s Soumak Banik: Media Insights Unveiled
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence