Bloomberg Media Group announced the launch of “Bloomberg Media Studios” in the UAE. The media group is expanding its international presence to the Middle East and Africa with the creation of its first creative hub in Dubai. The studio is the brand content division and will be serving the clients in the region to reach Bloomberg’s influential audience through strategic brand storytelling. It collaborates with companies around the world in technology, tourism, finance, luxury, and more.
The newly formed studio will work closely with the Bloomberg Media commercial team in Dubai to develop integrated partnership opportunities and data-driven creative content. By doing so, they can scale production to meet the demand for personalized, purposeful, data-driven storytelling content. It is also part of Bloomberg’s ongoing media expansion in the region, which includes added localized platforms, content, and regional talent. Globally, studios revenue grew 50% Y-o-Y from 2020 to 2021. This comes after the studio doubled its client list in the Middle East and Africa region over the same period.
Stephen Colvin, global commercial president of Bloomberg Media Group said,
“Our business in the Middle East has seen significant growth over the past two years, which has required us to expand the operations of Bloomberg Media Studios from London to Dubai.
The creation of a studio in Africa and the Middle East is an important addition to our other studios in New York, London, and Singapore and will allow us to successfully fulfill the demand for our unique data-driven and purpose-focused brand storytelling.”
Ashish Verma, Global Head of Bloomberg Media Studios stated,
“Bloomberg Media Studios is a strategic partner to clients that unlocks the power of the Bloomberg ecosystem. Our new studio in the UAE will be a place to enhance our collaborations with Africa and the Middle East’s most ambitious companies to deliver high-quality content that reaches a global, influential audience.”
Interesting Read: OSN Rebrands Its Streaming Service With OSN+
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.12.08In Conversation with Mindshare’s Amit Lall: Mastering Digital Dynamics
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA