Is your agency or company looking for a Demand Side Platform(DSP) tool which can fulfil the needs of market expansion, in digital marketing, with the help of Programmatic ad campaigning?
With Google DV360 tool, your search just ended!
With Google DV360 tool, digital marketing campaigns are not a game of hit and try. Hence, no more blind bets for ad campaigns!
The Google Display and Video 360 helps you to predict the performance of your campaigns. The Google DV360 is equipped with enhanced forecasting abilities. Therefore, it helps you to predict the reach of your campaign across YouTube, Video and Display. Hence, results in providing better collaboration and stability between buying teams and planning teams.
Even the media planners will have better access to the planning workplace. All thanks! to the fresh and dedicated user role.
How Does It Work?
The DV360 will provide you with a duplicate view of your campaign beforehand. Hence, you will be able to predict the results. You can do all this without putting your ad campaign live to your audience.
You will be able to forecast the results for your video campaigns with the help of the planned workplace. It is equipped with a support feature for planners. Support feature makes sure, that you effectively plan across modes of buyers.
Earlier, the user has to rely on the data of the previous campaigns to find out the reach and the performance of its campaign. With DV360, the user can predict the reach of its new campaigns, without launching it for its audience.
You can view it in the form of display forecast, this will help you get the insights of Google audience details and brand safety with the help of DV360.
Now, with Google DV360, it is possible to know the reach of your campaign to the Google audience.
The main objective of media planning is to project the estimated audience. They must predict the group of the audience which is going to get exposed to your brand by the campaign. The audience can be in different formats of Google.
Therefore, with Google special tool DV360, it is now easy to forecast the reach across open auction video, YouTube and open auction display.
Anudeep Pedditi, Programmatic Manager, OMD NZ said: “Once we commit to a reach objective, neither underachieving nor overachieving is an option. Display & Video 360 gives media planners the accuracy they need to effectively plan across all our programmatic campaigns.”
The new features of DV360 can help you answer a question like; “how many unique people can I expect to reach with my overall campaign across any open auction display and video inventory as well as YouTube?”
It will not be just limited to the projections, you can also be able to see other important matrics of the campaign like viewability, estimated cost and frequency of the campaign. You can also view the statistics of people you will reach if you choose your audience data or Google audience segment.
A dedicated User role for planners.
The media planners are usually accountable, for any campaign success or failure shared with the client teams or other teams. Hence, there must be a stronger bond between media planning and buying team.
Therefore, media planner gets a dedicated role. Now, they can strengthen this bond.
The DV360 will provide an option to the advertisers and agencies to invite media planner directly through the software. The media planner will only be able to view the critical details related to them.
This will give media planners access to critical media planning info. They will need this info to learn, collaborate and iterate. It will also help them in building more impactful roadmaps.
Azriel Chan, Head of Platforms & Capabilities, OMD NZ stated: “With the new dedicated role, planners can see the cross-channel reach and cost estimates first-hand which facilitates the process of allocating budget and delivers better performance for the client”
For example, the media planners will be having better access to the forecasts in DV360. They will be able to find new inventory and publishers.
If the owner grants permission, the media planner can even negotiate with the publishers. They can even renegotiate an existing deal. Due to these features, media planners will have a better perspective on their work. They will be confident in their work, and hence, will be able to outperform themselves.
Therefore, before launching a campaign provide access to your media planning team, so that, they can have a better estimation of the number of people to be exposed to the brand with the help of the campaign. This will help them to create better media plans, resulting in delivering high-end objective.
Before Google introduced DV360, Doubleclick Bid Manager was the solution provided by Google to its users.
In other words, DV360 is an evolved and strengthened version of DoubleClick. DV360 is better integrated, and with the help of a single toolkit it provides options like managing creative and planning campaigns, organizing and designing, and finding and buying, applying audience data, measuring and optimizing campaigns, and inventory.
The Doubleclick Bid Manager presented the buyers with an excellent opportunity. It helped them to look into the global premium inventory for programmatic media buying across all channels and formats. It was the most premium option in the market of programmatic advertising portfolio until its successor DV360 took over its legacy.
Following are the features which make DV360 the most premium option in Programmatic advertising portfolio:
• The DBM is unified with an approximate of 1 billion websites and nearly a hundred Ad exchanges.
• It helps you to advertise on all three platforms. Therefore, with this single tool, you can advertise on Mobile, Tablet and Desktop.
• You can easily manage multiple bids, with its elite bidding technology.
•Audience can be targeted using Google data! This results in a high success rate of the campaigns.
• You can reach the customers that are on your re-marketing list.
Options For Buying
• It is a multipurpose solution! Marketers can freely choose from several options. They can opt for direct deals, open exchange or can buy programmatically. This includes a programmatic guarantee.
• It allows you to seek, plan and purchase from a selection of premium media. All of it is accessible on the platform interface.
• You can buy a Premium Video Inventory for your brand. The inventory can be created safely on YouTube or TV. For this, you can use Google Partner Select, It is a premium marketplace for DBM’s video.
• The buying process is simple and integrated into a single platform. Therefore, you can easily build, execute and measure the performance of campaign across Mobile, Desktop and Tablet.
Optimization And Reporting
• The most extensive reports including more than 50 metrics and 35 dimensions can be generated using the tool.
• You can check the real-time analytic data. Investigate the reach of your campaign to the right audience and check the lead conversion. This is also known as Funnel Analytics Measurement.
• Google’s advance algorithms help you run precise campaigns. You can optimize campaigns and reach specific campaign goals.
• The DV360 helps you to view ad clicks, number of impressions and conversion from specific websites.
• The advance algorithm encryption provide fraud protection to the advertisers.
Google Display and Video gives you the best results for your ad campaign. It is the best toolkit for your programmatic ad campaigns.
Google DV360 provides you with the features of optimization, and bid targeting. These help you to reach the right audience.
The extinction of third-party cookies is creating a buzz among marketers and advertisers. They are finding it tough to keep track of their audience.
All of them wants to reach the right audience. Google has a large user database. Hence, the DV360 could be the solution you are looking for your advertising agency or company.
- Nisnass Will Be Winding Up Business By July 16 - June 17, 2020
- Nadim Samara Quits Omnicom After Being With Them For 19 Years - June 17, 2020
- Facebook Denies To Pay Money To News Companies In Australia. - June 17, 2020