ArabyAds, a leading advertising and marketing intelligence platform in the MENA region acquires the advertising and data platform and former technology hub of Noqoush Media Group.
The acquisition is a part of the young mobile media company ArabyAds’ vision to revolutionize the AdTech space in the MENA region. This is a natural progression to take technology to another level.
The acquired technology suite includes AdFalcon’s Demand Manager (DSP), Bridge Technology, and Ad Network. These solutions will include support for various ad formats, flexible targeting options, and various pricing models, and allow clients to reach the targeted audience by way of programmatic buying. ArabyAds intends to adopt these technologies beyond mobile.
As reported by Campaign Middle East, CEO of ArabyAds Mahmoud Fathy said,
Our vision to become the region’s first AdTech platform can only be realized by such strategic strides. We see this opportunity as the first of many to aid us in our endeavour’. He continues, ‘More than anything we are excited to have the brilliant team behind AdFalcon’s technology join our family. We are thrilled to see what we will achieve together
ArabyAds is the leading advertising and marketing intelligence platform that offers comprehensive marketing solutions to clients across the MENA region. It is a one-stop-shop advertising intelligence firm that covers the business needs of clients with measurable results to enhance their spending. It is headquartered in Dubai. For more details, visit https://www.arabyads.com.
About Ad Falcon:
AdFalcon is the first mobile advertising network in the Middle East that provides specialized mobile advertising experience to advertisers, publishers, developers, and mobile users across the region. The technology, targeting mechanism, and diversified mobile ads maximize the campaign’s return on investment (ROI) and deliver satisfying results for the brands and businesses. For more details, visit https://www.adfalcon.com
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.12.08In Conversation with Mindshare’s Amit Lall: Mastering Digital Dynamics
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA