First Digital Advertising Agency ‘Advert on Click’ Launched In The Middle East
In its first phase of rollout, OMNES Technologies now offers the marketing, sale, and booking of advertising spaces in all Arab countries through its digital platform ‘Advert on Click’. A gradual expansion will follow the initial launch.
In the past year, Advert On Click has been provided with news from over 1900 media outlets from various Arab countries as part of its Beta Phase. Media outlets will be marketed on a global scale through the platform with the aim of attracting advertisers to these outlets via innovative digital ways. Advertisers will be able to network with Arab media outlets and communicate directly with them to purchase and reserve ad spaces.
For the uninitiated, Advert on Click platform offers extensive information about media and advertising outlets as well as their contact information. This includes various types of advertising and marketing means, such as print publications, magazines, TV stations, radio stations, websites, outdoor advertising, point-of-sale spaces, and other kinds of media.
Interesting Read: Power Of Out-Of-Home Advertising In The Middle East And Road Ahead
And That’s What They Said
Fahed Al Deeb, CEO of OMNES Technologies, the developer and operator of the Advert on Click platform, said the platform is one of their recent initiatives aimed at promoting the advertising industry by increasing access to advertising outlets and connecting them to a broader segment of advertisers globally. He further added,
“All Arab media and advertising outlets are currently welcome to register for free on the platform, upload their information, and take advantage of the marketing campaigns that the platform will launch to reach new advertisers worldwide. Also, advertisers and advertising agencies can benefit from the platform’s services, request quotations, and book advertising space from the media directly.”
He explains that the ‘Advert on Click’ platform uses direct deals between advertisers and media outlets, with a commission of not more than 5% on the contract value.
Interesting Read: Hypermedia plans to introduce data measurement tools
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 23, 2024In Conversation with EssenceMediacom’s Soumak Banik: Media Insights Unveiled
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence